Further information for foreign applicants
- About language requirements, and fees
- Default admission deadline: each year 15th May and 15th November (Note that deadlines for applying Scholarships may be different, tipically earlier dates)
- The exact deadline may change. For information about any changes contact the PhD Office of the Doctoral Council - Main Building Ground Floor Room 15.
- Contact: Bessenyei Éva, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 62890
- Download the application form
- Please note that application to the School can be done only by choosing one of the topics announced at doktori.hu. After selecting a topic contact the supervisor of that topic. Application can be done only if the supervisor accepts the student.
The date of the entrance exam TBA
Stipendium Hungaricum Full Scholarship Programme
The Hungarian government provides the Stipendium Hungaricum academic scholarship for international students. Stipendium Hungaricum full scholarship includes:
• Free tuition for the entire duration of studies.
• Monthly grant for students of Bachelor, Master or PhD program.
• Contribution to accommodation
• Free medical insurance for the entire duration of a BSc, MSc or PhD program.
You find the official call here: stipendium.hu
The online application platform: apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Application deadline for the 2020 September intake: January 15th, 2020.
Details of available doctoral study programmes of the University of Debrecen can be checked here: https://edu.unideb.hu/page.php?id=8